Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Number One: Lakefield!


video
Hey Everyone!  I know it's not ACTUAL Christmas yet, but I has an Early Christmas in Lakefield with Gran, Grandad, Momo, Coco and Mini!  It was so much fun, and I got very very very spoiled.
 

 
 I love decorating the Christmas Tree!  There are so many pretty decorations.

Momo and Coco play trains with me! I love them so much!
I got a Playdough digger truck for Christmas! It is so great, I can build so many things!



It was a little cold, but we had fun playing soccor outside at the beach... until I got bored.


 
    Some of my favorite people!!! But I missed Aria!
f
Mama showed Mini and I how to make Sugar Cookies: YUMMY! It was super fun to decorate them with icing and lots of sprinkles!!!



So, as far as I'm concerned, Christmas Number One was very successful! I love my family, and am very thankful for all of the wonderful presents and fun times together! Thank you Grandad, Gran, Coco, Momo and Mini! (and Mama and Dada too).

video
 

No comments:

Post a Comment